Please take a moment to read and understand the terms and conditions under which we provide our online services.
Les Olson Company (“Les Olson Company”) General Terms and Conditions.
LES OLSON COMPANY INTERNET SITE
The Les Olson Company Internet site resides at www.LesOlsonCompany.com and at www.lesolson.com. Les Olson Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the information and services provided (or any part thereof) at any time, and from time to time, with or without prior notice. Any person accessing this web site (“Visitors”) agree that Les Olson Company shall not be liable to Visitors or to any third party for any suspension, modification, or termination of the information and services provided on the Les Olson Company Internet site.
By visiting the Les Olson Company Internet site and making use of the information and services provided, you expressly understand and agree that:
- The use of the information and services provided by Les Olson Company is undertaken at your own risk;
- Information and services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Les Olson Company expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to: fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, accuracy or completeness or fitness for any other nature;
- Les Olson Company does not guarantee that the information will suit your requirements, that the service as a whole or in part will be available, timely, accurate, reliable, secure or free of errors; and
- Les Olson Company does not guarantee that the quality of products or services or information subsequently acquired, commercially or otherwise, through a connection to a supplier mentioned on Les Olson Company will meet your requirements or expectations, and that by including the details of any supplier does not in any way constitute a recommendation or endorsement of that supplier’s products, services or information it provides.
Any material or software that you download from the Les Olson Company Internet site is done so at your sole discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damage or harm caused to your network connection(s), computer or computer-related software and equipment, system loss or data that results from your visit to Les Olson Company and/or the download of any data or information you made from the site. No information or advice, whether it is given orally or in written form, virtually of physically, by any means of communication, virtual or actual, from the Les Olson Company website, Les Olson Company’s subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, and employees shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms.
In providing the Information published on www.LesOlsonCompany.com, we try to ensure that it is as accurate and up-to-date as possible for the benefit of our visitors. Information may change from time to time without our knowledge, although Information is provided in good faith, it is provided on an “AS IS” basis for general information only and should not be relied upon. As such, no representations of warranties, either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, accuracy or completeness or any other nature is made in respect to the information provided.
Any prices or specific offers advertised on this website are provided for reference purposes only. They do not form part of any contract with the visitor or a supplier of goods or services. Firm offers and final prices can only be confirmed by the suppliers of the offers / services which visitors should consult using a respective link to the supplier or affiliate, where available.
LINKS & ADVERTISEMENTS
Les Olson Company may provide links to other Internet sites or resources. Les Olson Company has no responsibility over such sites and resources, and you acknowledge and agree that Les Olson Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Les Olson Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Les Olson Company may provide advertising opportunities for its clients to make Visitors aware of its business, products, services, promotions and incentives. Any correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the visitor and the company advertising. Visitors agree that Les Olson Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Les Olson Company Internet site.
LES OLSON COMPANY AFFILLIATIONS
Les Olson Company is affiliated with various companies and organizations which provide diverse products and services.
FEEDBACK AND CORRESPONDENCE
Should any Visitor to Les Olson Company respond with information including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions or similar regarding the content of the published information, such correspondence shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Les Olson Company or its wholly-owned subsidiaries shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose or distribute such information to others without notice or limitation. In addition, Les Olson Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such correspondence for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information. Please refer to our Contact Page for our contact details.
Les Olson Company owns all Intellectual Property in the design and layout of the Les Olson Company website. The name “Les Olson Company” is a Registered Trade Mark ® of Les Olson Company, and is property of Les Olson Company. You may not make any written statement to indicate that you are associated with Les Olson Company; without the prior agreement or permission of Les Olson Company or its wholly owned subsidiaries.
COPYRIGHT © AND INTERNATIONAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
Intellectual Property law protects the information contained on Les Olson Company. Permission is given to view the material on Les Olson Company and save that information only for future personal non-commercial use / reference but you should not further copy, modify, use or distribute the information in any way unless you obtain written agreement from Les Olson Company.
Les Olson Company actively monitors unauthorized use of its content online and prosecutes instances where our intellectual property is being passed off and/or used without our authorization and in contravention of International Copyright Law.
COOKIES, DATA PROTECTION ACT, USE OF INFORMATION
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By visiting the Les Olson Company Internet site and making use of the information and services provided therein, you expressly understand and agree that Les Olson Company will not be liable for any direct, Indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to:
- Damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, even if Les Olson Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from the use or inability to use the information and services provided by Les Olson Company;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services and information resulting from any goods, services and information purchased or obtained through or from use of Les Olson Company;
- Unauthorized access to, or alteration or corruption of, your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct made by any third party on the Les Olson Company Internet site; and
- Any other matter relating the information and services provided by Les Olson Company.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between visitors to Les Olson Company and Les Olson Company Ltd, and solely govern visitors’ use of the information and services provided on the Les Olson Company Internet site;
- These terms and conditions supersede any prior agreements between a visitor and Les Olson Company in relation to its Internet site;
- Visitors may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply upon visiting sites managed and/or owned by affiliates and third parties associated with Les Olson Company;
- The Laws of Utah (USA) shall govern these terms and conditions as if they were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Utah;
- Visitors and Les Olson Company agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the Utah Courts in any matters relating to these terms and conditions or use of the Les Olson Company information and / or services;
- To the extent that any provision of these Terms are found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be deemed not to be a part of these Terms, it shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these Terms nor shall it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction; and
- Visitors agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising from the use of Les Olson Company or these terms and conditions, such action shall be filed within one calendar year after such claim arises, or be forever expelled.
All returns for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Removal or alteration of a product or removal from original packaging will automatically void your Les Olson Company Return Policy. Products that are returned to Les Olson Company with a missing, damaged or altered packaging will be refused RMA service and returned to you.
CONSUMABLE ITEMS RETURN POLICY
- Return for refund within: 30 days with 15% restocking fee (item must be sealed & unopened)
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (item must be sealed & unopened)
This is our detailed Consumable Item Return Policy. Consumable items are items such as Printer Ink and Toner Cartridges, CD/DVD Media, Paper Products etc. that are consumed once they are used. Consumable Items can be returned within 30 days of the invoice date if and only if the item is sealed and unopened in its original retail packaging. These items are not eligible for RMA through an online RMA system. Please contact our Online Customer Service Department via phone at 801.486.7431 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPEN BOX ITEMS
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
This is our Detailed Open Box Item Return Policy. Les Olson Company may sell items that are listed as “open-box.” Because these items are sold at greatly reduced prices, they bear this limited, 15-day refund-only return policy through Les Olson Company. Such items can only be returned within 15 days of the applicable invoice date. Les Olson Company cannot provide replacement service for these items, as their stock is limited. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of these items is with the buyer. These items have been tested for functionality, but may have superficial physical defects including (but not limited to) scratches, dings or dents. Should these items prove defective following their purchase, the buyer (not the manufacturer, distributor, or Les Olson Company) assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repairs, unless otherwise required by law. These items are not covered by any 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
If you purchase an Open-Box product you will receive an OEM BAREBONE item, meaning you will only receive the item itself. Accessories are NOT INCLUDED with Open-Box products, even if the missing accessory is required for the item to function properly.