Sharp OSA Email Connector
At a Glance:
– Designed to work with Microsoft Exchange Server
– Email messages are addressed from the actual sender
– Email message appears in “sent items” folder in Outlook
– Access to Microsoft Outlook Contacts and Global Address Lists
– Supports To, Cc and Bcc email fields
– Email subject line and message body entered right from the MFP
– Quick and easy set-up
– Requires scanner user authentication
– Harness the power and flexibility of Sharp OSA technology and your Microsoft Exchange server to go beyond today’s version of scan to email. With the Sharp Business Systems Email Connector, your Sharp MFP now becomes a convenient way to route scans of hardcopy documents as secure Microsoft exchange electronic mail message attachments.
The Email Connector is designed to work with Microsoft Exchange Server so that each email message created at the MFP is addressed from you. No longer are your scans delivered vial email messages from an unknown MFP address. What’s more, a copy of the message will also be place in the authenticated user’s “sent items” folder for confirmation or auditing purposes.
Authenticated users also have access to key features normally available with Microsoft Outlook. They can access their Outlook Contacts as well as Global Address lists, To, Cc and Bcc email fields to make addressing easy. And for added convenience, the email Subject Line and Message Body can be entered right from the MFP.